1. Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns
2. Update company blog and maintain updates for our social media sites
3. Translation between Chinese and English
1. Fluent in Chinese reading and writing
2. Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
3. Must have considerable experience and knowledge of social media (weibo, WeChat, QQ, etc);
4. Excellent skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management.
5. Has excellent communication skills, self motivated, have passion for education and innovation
6. Must be computer/internet savvy, has your own laptop and internet access
7. Be able to participate evening/weekend meeting in person or via Skype
8. Understand or be willing to learn Chinese culture.
Note: It's an unpaid internship, may lead to hiring after the internship.
About the Company
Meedow.com is the next generation non-degree education search platform. We focus on bridging educational resources between Asia and the United States by creating and utilizing new information technology infrastructures.
Our current project in 2013 is the implementation of a worldwide platform that will allow K-12 students specifically from China to apply for and attend pre-college and specialty training programs at universities throughout the United States.
The Meedow platform provides a convenient, concise, and user-friendly way for students to search for programs that meet their requirements, as well as simplifying the application and prequalification process.